Re: Request for sponsor - qrq

On 19/10/10 21:52, Corny, Df6fR wrote:

> I packaged the SVN version of qrq and it would be nice if someone could
> sponsor it. It now depends on OpenAL, no more OSS.
>
> You can find my build here: http://www.df6fr.de/qrq/
>
> Please everyone go ahead and test it!

I've tried this. It builds ok and is lintian clean.

It also works which previous versions didn't at all on my system.

However while using it the sound occasionally is very broken (maybe
trying to go very fast). Might be worth talking with upstream about that.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 293413  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Gravity brings me down