Re: AX25 and related software's future in Debian

> So, what inspiration can you give me to keep me from packing up the tent?

Some of us continue to develop and deploy new systems based on this
stuff. Linux provides the most modern way to integrate AX.25 with other
IP networks (IMHO) and Debian provides a good platform on which to
build. Yes, you and I can install our own stacks, but if it goes away
from the base distro, it will be harder to encourage other folks to do
the same.

--
Dan Smith
www.danplanet.com