Re: Bug 634771 of GPredict

Thanks for the info.

I was checking some bugs and I could not reproduce it... but I don't need the reference.

We need to close the bug, just that. :-)

Who will do it?

I could do if you need it.

Jaime

El 20/05/2014 01:40, "Charles Suprin" <hamaa1vs@gmail.com> escribió:

That was fixed up stream. If you need a reference I can find it.

Fernando likely got the fix.

On May 19, 2014 3:03 PM, "Fernando M. Maresca" <fmaresca@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 05:31:13PM +0200, Jaime Robles wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am unable to reproduce the bug #634771...
>
> Can anyone try if the bug is there?

me neither...

I think this bug was filled prior to my last change of the package
around that time:

gpredict (1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fix control file description text. (Closes: #644531)

 -- Fernando M. Maresca <fmaresca@gmail.com>  Sat, 08 Oct 2011 17:59:01 -0300

gpredict (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release, includes da.po.
  * Fix debian/watch file (thanks Charles Suprin).

 -- Fernando M. Maresca <fmaresca@gmail.com>  Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:38:21 -0300

I think I didn't close it then because I could not reproduce it.

--
Fernando M. Maresca