Re: possible package adoption -- aprx

On 05/20/2015 01:22 PM, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> On 20/05/15 16:48, Chris Knadle wrote:
>
>> I have a package built which uses 'dh' for the debian/rules with a
>> number of overrides, but the package has had no testing that I know of.
>> i.e. I don't know what tweaks/changes/updates this package may need.
>>
>> The package is in:
>>    http://debian-packages.coredump.us/debian/pool/main/a/aprx/
>>
>> I'm not running APRX anywhere otherwise I'd likely have tried this aprx
>> package to do so.
>
> okay, I'll take a look.
>
> Colin

Just FYI I had a look at the upstream project, and there's no newer
version of aprx, so the package I put together is current in that
regard.  I also looked back on my mail to this list about the package
earlier.  The f4fxl-core file in the upstream tarball looks to me like
it's a core dump... that's probably shipped in the tarball erroneously.

The manual for APRX has some contact email addresses on page 6.
   http://ham.zmailer.org/oh2mqk/aprx/aprx-manual.pdf

  -- Chris

--
Chris Knadle