Re: translate "Debian Hamradio"? (the name of the blend)

Hola Laura,

Being Spanish and radioaficionado I think that any spanish speaking ham radio operator will understand the term hamradio...

However I have been a KDE translator for many years so if you have any question on how to translate something related to hamradio, you can contact me directly.

Thank you for your work translating!

Jaime