Hamlib 3.1 package

Hi,

I've made a new Hamlib package from 3.1 source tree. I've fixed
a minor bug: the libhamlib2-tcl package was broken, it doesn't
contains the shared objects for interpreter.

The package is a "Non maintainer upload" version.

You can find it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f59au3w47cg9x7g/AACeXB1QunoK-bzo1GcBBeZ-a

I've checked it on a (clean) Debian testing (up-to-date):
- Python binding
- Lua binding (this is a new feature in 3.1)
- Tcl (I've fixed a bug)
- Hamlib utils (rigctl)
- Hamlib library (compiled the Tlf with Hamlib support)

All codes above had compiled and worked as well.

Perl affected code didn't changed, so I didn't tested that (on
the clean system - on build system I've checked all package).

Here is the announcement:

https://sourceforge.net/p/hamlib/mailman/message/35578435/

73, Ervin
HA2OS