Re: WSJT-X 2.0.0 obsoletes prior versions

Re: Nate Bargmann 2018-12-16 <[🔎] 20181216001842.y5x633y53iqofytb@n0nb.us>
> Having maintained build scripts for Slackware since version 1.8.0, I
> have not had to deal with major changes WRT to version 2.0.0 builds. Do
> be aware that wsjtx is bundling the as yet unreleased Hamlib 4.0 Git
> snapshot, however, it may well work with Hamlib 3.3 (I use the .deb
> package provided by the WSJT project, so I don't know).

Hi Nate,

we are working on packaging 2.0.0. I got it to compile, but there were
some problems when I tried to use it, so it needs some more polishing.
(It didn't want to talk to my IC706 which might be related to the
hamlib version, and the waterfall display was blank.)

Christoph