Re: comptext git not up to date

Re: Ana 2018-12-21 <4c6834cc-f019-dfad-aa8c-faf2121ea0d9@shiftout.net>
> Thanks for the email!
> On 21/12/18 14:20, Christoph Berg wrote:
> >  I fixed the URL vcswatch
> > looks at via https://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/vcswatch?package=comptext ,
> > but the Git repo there is outdated (at 1.0.1-1 instead of -3).
> Ah, sorry for the duplication of effort there. Latest version over here:

No worries, didn't take long to spot the problem.

> https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/compttext
>
> The name has an extra 't' in it, which was not deliberate. There is also
> a (correctly spelled) 'comptext' repository on salsa, which I can't push to.

Salsa unfortunately allows creating repositories by just pushing, so
it doesn't protect against stupid mistakes. Even worse, the
repositories created that way are "private" with no way to fix without
admin intervention :(

According to https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/comptext/project_members ,
you have "Maintainer" access to comptext. What's the error you get on
pushing?

Christoph