Re: Direwolf 1.5

Re: Steven Joerger N4TQU 2019-03-14 <278ce1e5-4f7c-88b8-73a0-7de8a39dc259@gmail.com>
> Thank you Christoph for the link to the source of the packaging. I don't
> mind having a try at updating to version 1.5.
>
> Is there a list of guidelines or best practices I need to read before
> submitting a pull request with the changes?

The repo uses git-buildpackage (gbp) to build. I don't think the
desired branch structure with upstream and master is easily handled
via pull requests, so I imported the new source version in the repo
and pushed it. On top of that, you can check if everything works, and
adjust the debian/ directory as needed via a pull request.

Christoph