Re: qsstv on Buster

I’ve got to the bottom of this - upstream started releasing .zips and the watch file wasn’t checking for it.

I’ve built it and Lintian seems happy (the docs must have changed so that it no longer needs a repack) - I’ll check again and upload when I’m back on my main system tomorrow evening.

Cheers,
—
Hibby
MM3ZRZ