If someone can explain what I have to do to upload and test for Debian, I'd be happy to do so within the limits of my free time. But please keep in mind that I never used Debian Sid or unstable anywhere, and I'm totally unfamiliar with the process.

Best regards,
Adrian YO8RZZ

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 12:39 PM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Adrian,

not sure if you got these mails, they went to the list only...

Christoph DF7CB

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hibby <d@vehibberd.com>
To: debian-hams@lists.debian.org
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 10:42:53 +0100
Subject: Re: Debian Buster package build error with gbp
Hey there -

That's a cool cause, I like that idea!

I took a quick look at your code.

The latest version in the changelog is wrong -

https://github.com/kantooon/qradiolink/blob/next/debian/changelog

It should *probably* read 0.8.0-1 (where -1 is the first revision of the debian packaging).

I've never used a gbp.conf file before, so I can't pass comment on how that's set out sadly...

That's a starter for you! Are you using the tools in `devscripts`?
The dch tool can be very helpful in managing the revisions/etc debian changelog file properly.. once it's configured!

If you need any more help, shout at the list or at me :)

DH

--
  Hibby
  MM3ZRZ