Re: What was

Hello Christoph, Paul,

I know the Bullseye freeze is quickly coming up but would it be possible to pull in this ax25spyd package?  I can confirm the previous debian packaged version (link below) builds, packages, and runs fine on Ubuntu 20.04.  I'm using it with the new Linpac release and the benefit here is that users don't have to run linpac as root or play SUID root tricks with axlisten to get everything working.

--David
KI6ZHD