Re: Help needed with solving an axcall-related problem

Am Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 07:13:49PM +0100 schrieb Roland OE1RSA:
> On 18.01.22 at 18:38 wrote Thomas Osterried:

> > -> I see the need, that the patch is regarded as "important patch", for
> >    reaching longterm kernels 5.10 and 5.15.
>
> This is interesting. I am running kernel 5.10.70 (debian) on a raspi 4 and a
> kernel 5.13.0 (ubuntu) on x64 and do not experience the problem, i.e. axcall
> works for me.

That's indeed interesting. I'll try building 5.10.70 and 5.13.0 on my box and
see whether things work with those or not.

One thing that might be relevant regarding the Raspi 4: are you
running an armhf or an arm64 userland on the Raspi?  I ask
because although the Raspi4 has an arm64 CPU, it is rather common
to run an armhf userland on it and if I understand the situation
correctly, the kernel bug wouldn't manifest itself on a 32bit
userland.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Hiermit widerspreche ich ausdrücklich der Nutzung sowie der Weitergabe
meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der Werbung sowie der Markt-