Re: QDMR and possibly VARA

qdmr is already included in Debian Bookworm and will therefore be part of the upcoming stable release.

Best
Hannes, DM3MAT

Am 05.02.23 um 18:58 schrieb Damon Schaefer:
I love this concept. I was wondering if you could include qDMR as it is way better than dmrconfig.

Also is there any way in the near future to get VARA and/or VarAC on this package? I know they can run on Debian with Wine, which is fine. It would just be much better with that option.

Damon Schaefer
K9CQB
iPhone: 1 (410) 961-1190