Re: hamlib build errors

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for helping!  I was able to do just that and ended with a
successful build of the two debs I needed.

The install insisted on removing fldigi/js8call/something else  but
otherwise installed without issues.  It was simple to reinstall the
programs after that stage.

Further, I now have working hamlibs!  YEAH!

I've been making notes as well to make it much easier next time.

Only issue I'm left with now is broken pat (WL2K) which will put my
radio into TX and leave it in that state.  I'm seeking assistance on the
pat-user group and hopefully will have that resolved soon.

Thank you many times over!   73

Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken