Re: More questions about debian on Zaurus

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 02:32:16PM +0100, Simon Pickering wrote:
> But the centre button still suspends my Z (and needs a soft reset to
> recover). It didn't use to do this back in the old days (probably pre
> v.11 or something like that), has the Fbvnc viewer changed considerably?
> BTW how can I move down the page (like holding the centre button and
> pressing the up down keys), at the moment I can only do it very quickly
> for fear of suspending and then needing a soft reset.

Hmmm - not sure what's going wrong there, and I'm away from my source
code at the moment.

Pressing [action] eight times launches the calibration screen, but that
should show some content on-screen and also go away by pressing a
button. It should not have anything to do with causing a suspend.

I'll look into it once I get back to my machine. If you want, you could
run fbvnc with the -debug flag and check which keycode(s) are being
generated by the button.

-Klaus