Re: Graph updated

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 13.04.2011, 14:18 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 02:26:37PM +0530, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I updated the graph at
> >http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/haskell-pkg-graph.pdf
> >
> >Red needs a transition... the uploads of today are not reflected yet.
> >Let’s turn that into a nice green treet!
>
> I was just thinking. Even though I'm not quite a DD yet (NM is such a
> slog), I could still build packages from the transition. I then chuck
> dsc,{orig,},{diff,debian},_amd64.deb,_amd64.changes up on a server
> somewhere and a DD downloads, debsigns and uploads.
>
> Would this save time and help the transition along? i.e. would the
> time you'd spend reviewing such packages be less than if you did the
> change yourself?
>
> I'd probably colour the graph green in breadth-first order.

psst, don’t tell anyone, but I guess I’d just sign them without checking
(after making sure they are signed by you), after all you are almost a
Debian Developer, and we really need to get this transition done. And
I’d copy the files as signed by you, to forward any blame :-). So yes,
this could help.

You can put the the files on some directory in your alioth space, and
I’ll pick it up from there.

To uploads just use
dcmd rsync -Pv *.changes alioth:to_upload/
and dcmd will replace the .changes by all referenced files

If you can do the git packages first, that would be great.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner