Re: haskell-publicsuffixlist_0.0.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alright, I did a little bit of preliminary work, and I created a branch [1] which might be what you're looking for. If you compile the package with the "debian" and "create" flags, it'll use unsafePerformIO to read the public suffix list from the file that you've listed. Do you want to do me a favor and take a look at the code to see if it really does solve the problem?

I used these commands to build it:
$ runhaskell Setup.lhs configure --user --enable-tests -f "debian create"
$ runhaskell Setup.lhs build
$ runhaskell Setup.lhs test

Thanks,
Myles C. Maxfield