lambdabot testing

Hi,

lambdabot builds now again, all its dependencies are in NEW. But is it
really usable:

lambdabot> index map
bzzt
lambdabot> run 1 + 1
 Terminated
lambdabot> oeis 1 2 3
Plugin `oeis' failed with: <<timeout>>

and others might simple not be useful in a local, single-user setting,
such as tell. Do we have a volunteer would would go through the list of
commands and see which ones work properly.

If you don’t want its dependencies to go through NEW, simply use
cabal-install locally.

Alternatively we can just upload it as it is and wait for bugreports.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner