Re: Problems using Yesod on Debian Jessie

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:36:28 +0200
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, den 17.06.2015, 00:09 +0000 schrieb Clint Adams:
> > On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 06:31:16PM -0430, Ernesto Hernández-Novich
> > wrote:
> > > Is this a bug or am I missing something?
> >
> > That's a bug.
>
> and one that we hope is fixed in unstable, and enforced by some
> tooling.

Looks like the bug it's the hardcoded versions are incorrect. Since it
doesn't offer new functionality nor imposes version upgrades, I believe
it is a valid candidate for a jessie point-upgrade.

I'll see if I can come out with a patch today.
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - @iamemhn - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.