Re: Installer problem

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Grant Grundler wrote:

> Jeremy Drake wrote:
> > But that time the NFS server was a Mandrake box on Intel.  This
> > server is another parisc workstation.
>
> Is this parisc workstation running HPUX or parisc-linux?
It's linux -- the one I've been doing the SMP tests on.  We've got 3
J5000's from one of our clients for testing purposes, but we only really
use one consistently, two on rare occasions.  I got the third to put linux
on, but I got the broken one (BTW, we have a call in to see if we can get
a new motherboard for the thing so it can boot on graphics console).

> plug an external hardrive in?
> That way you are portable between whatever parisc box is available.
Actually, I could pull the HD from one J5K and plug it into another, but
that isn't the point.  I just wanted to try to do a diskless install :)

--
You will lose an important disk file.