Re: Problem on install: HP C200 hangup

Hi. I just verified that the Debian 3.0 CD-Rom also fails
on my C200 with a Visualize-EG graphics board. The kernel
is booting, sti console and framebuffer are working, and
it is crashing during init, looks like BusyBox is causing
the problem.

This is with "debian-30r0-hppa-binary-2.iso" created with jigdo.

> VFS: mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
> NOT FREEING INITMEM (383k)
> init started:  BusyBox v0.60.3-pre (2002.01.210-23:29+0000) multi-call binary
>

> High Priority Machine Check (HPMC): Code=1 regs=102f3080 (Addr=00000000)

Not a big deal for me, I already have Debian installed via the 0.9.3
iso from parisc-linux, but I thought I'd verify this report.