Re: Exim4 ignored by hppa autobuilder

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 11:27:37AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Hello,
> Exim4 4.20-1 which was uploaded 2003-05-19 seems to be ignored by the
> hppa autobuilder, according to
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=exim4&arch=hppa it did not try
> to build it yet.

Well, it's because lamont runs the buildd and he's part of the postfix
camp, so this is an attempt to force exim4 to be dropped from sarge.

OK, that was a joke.  Looks like something got lost somewhere as
wanna-build thinks it's still in state Building since May 19th.  I've just
given it back and I expect it'll show up sometime today or tomorrow.