apt-get install icewm

Hi, Guys,

I have been trying to solve two glitches in my woody c110 for a while and had no success so far. Maybe someone will be able to give me some hints:

1. I've got my C110 to work with kde (framebuffer, KDM) and would like to get icewm working. So I've typed apt-get install icewm, and got no errors, but icewm is not listed in KDM session menu at login. Any clues?

2. I've also got nis installed flawlessly (at least, no error messages). ypwhich shows my nis server correctly (hostname.domainname), but ypcat passwd only returns "No such map passwd.byname. Reason: can't bind to server which serves this domain." My /etc/defaultdomain file just contains "domainname", and my /etc/yp.conf file contains just "ypserver nis-ip-address", in the four field dotted format. However, starting ypbind with debug option returns me that my nis server is not responding, although my admin people swear it is properly set (its an HP-UX 10-20 server, and works fine with another linux machine, a PC running mandrake). What am I missing here?

Thanks a lot,

Joao