siginfo fault addresses now apprently working on hppa

Greetings!  GCL and its dependent programs (axiom, maxima, acl2) can
make use of a more efficient garbage collection algorithm by marking
pages read only, catching SIGSEGV on write attempt, reprotecting and
marking the page, and then restarting.  This has not worked on the
past on hppa as the fault address could not (at least to my knowledge)
be recovered from the siginfo_t struct in the handler.  Now apparently
si_ptr is correctly set, though si_addr, which the man page says
should have the fault address (and does on many other platforms) does
not.

Can I now reliably depend on this behavior and configure GCL on hppa
to take advantage of this optimization?

Take care,