Re: Hurd-package for GNU/Linux

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 06:19:50PM +0100, Lars Weber wrote:
> Having just installed the hurd(and btw experienced the same problems
> described in the *booting problem* thread), I asked myself if it
> wouldn't be nice to have a package for Debian GNU/Linux containing all
> files necessary to install the hurd(incl. docs).

COuld you be more specific to what you would expect from such a package? We
have a massive package bloat in Debian, and putting the scripts and a doc
file in a deb package seems overly complicated to me. But if you mean the
tar file, then I think there should be a README outside of the tar file.

Thanks,
Marcus