Re: cleaning up left over files...

Am Son, 02 Jan 2000 schrieb Marcus Brinkmann:
> On Sat, Jan 01, 2000 at 06:52:35PM +0100, Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
> > cleaning up left over files...
> >
> > And it took some minutes before the startup continued. What is the
> > reason for this message?
>
> See /libexec/rc, please. Did you have unusual stuff in /tmp?

I don't know of anything what could have been there.

BTW: Today I typed

cat /dev/log

and got the message

cat: /dev/log: Not a directory

Funny, isn't it? :)

--
VMS Beer: Requires minimal user interaction, except for popping the top
and sipping.  However cans have been known on occasion to explode, or