gnupg compiled

Hi,

I managed to compile gnupg under Hurd. Well, it was quite easy... :) Just
one problem: gnupg wants to disable core dumping and uses getrlimit and
setrlimit for this. Unfortunately setrlimit is not implemented in glibc0.2.
One possible way is to disable this function temporarily by a "#ifndef" condition
until the function is implemented. The other way is to implement it, but I
guess this is rather huge task and I don't know how.

BTW gnupg think Hurd is not secure enough:

gauss:/usr/src/gnupg-1.0.1/g10# ./gpg
gpg: WARNING: program may create a core file!
gpg: Please note that you don't have secure memory on this system
gpg: Go ahead and type your message ...

wagi

--
Mit freundlichen GNUessen (__)
Daniel Wagner             oo )

(RSA)PGP - Key auf Anfrage, (RSA)PGP - Key on request