Re: tetex and klibtool

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 07:07:33PM +0000, Chris Lingard wrote:
> > I have since deleted the source directory because Debian Org flamed us when it
> > was suggested that changes were needed.

Sorry;  the source and changes were deleted last November;  but can see that your
packages correspond to what is needed

> Please don't feel offended. I am sure nobody wanted to flame you. If you
> feel offended, let us know so we can apologize. If you think we missed a
> technical point, repeat your argument until we understand (or until you
> chnaged your mind :).

There is no need for you to appologize.  I was annoyed with Debian;  their package
did not work, but they did not want outsiders suggesting changes.

> Your contribution for example was quite important: Tomorrow you will find an
> up to date tetex in the Debian archive ;)

Just a pity that this work was already done.  My Hurd and Grub manual was made by
tetex on my Hurd system; and a Linux box sent it to a PostScript printer.

Chris