Using settrans to ftp

Hi everyone. I would like to use (if possible) settrans to download
stuff. I'm using my Linux box as the gateway to my ISP. I have got the
eth0 in Hurd running OK - I can ftp from Hurd to Linux box and other way
round.
Is it something like:
settrans  /ftp  /hurd/mux  /hurd/ftpfs  [gateway address]  ?

I've read the little info I could find about settrans, and managed to
settrans a CD and /linux on another partition, but can't get anywhere
with this. (I tried the -c option as well).