Re: Another User!

Hi Adam,

Congrats and thanks.  If you post this on an ftp, I am sure
a few people will pick it up and the changes will make there
way upstream.

The current task list is at:
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-tasks

Feel free to polish that off.

Then you can check the debian bug tracking system for
bugs on all of the hurd specific packages.

And there are a million other things to do (+/-200% ;))

-Neal