Re: Proc failure with gcc-2.95.2

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 10:02:01AM +0000, Chris Lingard wrote:
> > Firstly, let me verify what we are dealing with.  It was only hurd that you
> > recompiled with the new gcc, not glibc, right?

FWIW, my Hurds have been running Glibcs compiled with 2.95.2 since late
November/early December.  I haven't noticed any problems related to this
(In fact, the system seemed a little faster - no quantifiable data, sorry).

Tks,
Jeff Bailey (WooHoo - 650 on my GMAT yesterday <smile, I'll shut up now...>)