Re: Installing Debian/Hurd

Sounds like this is a great opportunity for you to dig into the scsi
driver code! ;-)

But, you'd said that you're using 5 disks; have you tried the scsi
disk with <5 disks total? That is, have you checked to ensure that the
scsi problem is not related to the fact that you're using 5 disks? (I
do know you had no problems with 5 IDE disks.)

later,
ali

curt@gwis.com <curt@gwis.com>  wrote --