Re: glibc 2.1.3 packages

> ,
>
> find glibc 2.1.3-6 packages in the Debian archive.

Many thanks,  loaded it and rebuilt things against it.  There was a huge
dependency clash with gconv-modules, that I forced.

Would like to rebuilt glibc using a native build here.  Then I could use -g and
get debugging information from Clib.  Have a wild theory that the problem with
building the Hurd with gcc 95 may be due to aliasing.  Are there any problems
with this, as the only time that I have used a home brew Clib was when I broke my
system?

Chris