(was) Re: vts?

Not exactly along the same lines, but I have to a paper for my OS
class. Of course, I chose to do it on the hurd.  Right now I am
gathering some references.  I would like to make something useful to
hurd people as well.

As far as format ... if there is not one outlined, I think the debian
people have done a lot to specify their documentation format.  They
seem to do a lot with SGML.

    Brad> I'd put in some time for documentation if I knew where to
    Brad> start.. i.e. what needs done most urgently, who do I submit
    Brad> it to, does it need to be in any specific format (where it
    Brad> might end up could be good to know if I'm going to be
    Brad> putting html links on it)

    Brad> a documentation task list could be a good idea to
    Brad> co-ordinate people like us

[snip]
--
Thanks,