mmap ?

Hi,

I'm new to Hurd but still tryin to do some porting. Bad
mixture, I know. I also know that I should start by browsing
the mach sources, but somehow that option seems like an
overkill. Could somebody give me some pointers on where to
look for info?

The problem is apt. The apt source package 0.3.10 compiles
pretty cleanly expcept for one thing. In the file
apt-pkg/contrib/mmap.cc there is a reference to MS_SYNC.
It's a fconstant flag to msync, specifying that the call
should be synchronous.

I can find the function definition in /include/sys/mman.h
but the constant MS_SYNC doesn't seem to be defined
anywhere. In my Linux box it is defined in
/usr/include/bits/mman.h, but in Hurd that file is
substantially smaller.

What value shoud I use for MS_SYNC (or is the msync even
ported yet)?

Thanks,

Kusti
--
Kimmo K. I. Surakka        :    puh: (0400) 546 024
Insinöörinkatu 60 B 80     :    e-mail: kusti@cs.tut.fi