Re: "Small" Bug

I think this whole thread is getting out of hand. Personally I'm of the old
"don't let out any extra info about your box" school, but some people might
prefer to have a login shell, like BBS boxes for example. And beacause of the
natiure of the Hurd's UID system the fourth set of permissions seems natural,
and just because it's there it won't cause any problems, it may even be very
helpful.

What should probably be done is to put in a debconf question into
login's configuration script about whether the user wants to use a regular
prompt or a login shell, that should make everyone happy.

Igor