Re: I have successfully installed GNU/Hurd

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 06:46:23AM +0530, abnix@crosswinds.net wrote:
> Hi All
> I have successfully installed GNU/Hurd on PII 64MB, 540MB Sec Master.
Congrats!

> >From now onwards I will start my part of contribution to GNU and  free
> software movement. Soon I will meet different Linux user groups of India
> and give them a Hurd Demo.
We can use all the help that we can get ;)

-Neal

Neal Walfield                                              neal@walfield.org
UMass Lowell - Fox 1512                                  Phone: 978-934-5347
                                                           Fax: 603-415-3645
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
                -- H. L. Mencken