Re: Server programming

Hi,

I imagine it easier to write an http client than server, but that is
just me.

If you want to learn how to write translators, there a a bunch to
get you started in the /src/hurd/trans.

>From there, you can fix ftpfs (which is _very_ buggy) or write that
httpfs translator or any number of others that need work.

If you are interested in progamming Mach only, there seems to plenty
that needs hacking in both GNU/Mach and glibc.

Good luck
-Neal