Re: Time.

Hi Mike,
  My internal clock is off as well.  I use ntpdate on my Debian
GNU/linux OS to keep the clock reset to the proper time.  Every time I
boot into Debian GNU/linux the clock is reset to the proper time.  You
might want to try porting it to the hurd if you don't have Debian
GNU/linux installed as one of the OSes on your machine.

Jim