GRUB for Debian in general?

I tried using HURD earlier this year. While I did get it installed, I
really didn't use it, and found a better use for the space.

I will install the debian 0.3 version when you guys get it ready and
I'm still subscribed to this list because I'm still interested, just
not dedicated.

One thing I got from using HURD, was GRUB installed on my disk. I
really like it, and although most people can't imagine why they might
want to look past lilo, those who actually see the grub consider it.

So what are the chances of debian adopting the grub for use with the
HURD and with Linux? Has it been discussed?
--
Binary Bar - Australia's first free access internet bar/cafe/gallery.
243 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia. 3pm - 1am