Re: GRUB maintainership

Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> wrote:

> Could you please let me know if you are still working on GRUB?
>
> If not, I'm interested in adopting it to help integrate it with Debian
> GNU/Hurd.

I'm working on it kind of low key right now (responding to a batch of
email messages once every 2 weeks or so).

My current plans involve figuring out the right way to re-write it to
solve some problems like boot-time driver loading and such.  Other
issues such as the right syntax for BIOS disk numbering/etc. are on
my mind as well.

So, I'm throwing it open...  what do people fundamentally want here?
Lot's of new features, or mostly bug fixes ??

Erich Boleyn