Re: Attempt to acces block outside partition

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

Well, you have the same problem that I've got some days before. You can't
use e2fsprogs 1.15. You should downgrade to 1.12 (package in slink) if you
want to install the hurd. Then, remake the filesystem.

I've also tried to boot the kernel from linux partition (as you did) but
thing are worse. libc doesn't works and dpkg stalls in the second pass.
Just downgrade to 1.12; that solved my problem.

Bye!