Re: hurd build machine available?

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 09:00:53PM -0400, Michael Bacarella wrote:

> I noticed that the initial login prompt provides a wee bit more power than
> i'd like. I suppose I can get around that once I have the time.

The "login prompt" is the shell of the login user. You change this by setting
another shell on this user. You can for example use a program like the
traditional UNIX login(1) if that is the functionality you want.

Note that when using ssh or telnet, you will normaly not get to the login
user, but instead use the authentication proedure of ssh/telnet.

	Steinar