Re: bug in cross-install

On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 11:41:33AM -0400, John Tobey wrote:
> I don't know whether cross-install is part of a package in which case
> I should be filing a Debian bug report...

No, it is only a "temporary" hack. I will work on a proper boot-floppies
package later (probably merging it with the Linux boot floppy package).

> When downloading, remember to create the section directory in the
> repository.

This was already reported, and is fixed in the version on www.debian.org
(but has not yet propagated to alpha, which I will do now).

BTW, you need to do this two times (for the optional packages, too).

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org  Check Key server