Re: PowerPC or SMP support?

htp://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-ports

> And second, is there any working SMP support in HURD?

No. Note that the SMP support belongs in Mach, not in Hurd.

The SMP support in GNU Mach is at least broken. There is a patch on
alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/contrib/uch

but I am quite sure that some hacking is involved to make it work.

Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org  Check Key server
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de                        PGP Key ID 36E7CD09