Re: How to synchronize clocks?

You will be the first to have tried to build xntp (as far as I know), so I
imagine you will have to do a little hacking.  But that certainly is the
right thing to be doing.  Hurd/Mach currently has the primitive adjtime
interface, but I suspect xntp can cope with that.  Ultimately we should get
fancy with the kernel's clock implementation; when someone is interested in
that, we should probably just ask the xntp people want they like and do it
that way.