Mounting and more

Hello. Yesterday I decided to give Hurd another try, since I've been
following the Debian GNU/Hurd mailing list for a while. Anyway, it
installed smoothly and everything, but I have a couple of questions:

1) How do I mount a CD? I tried 'settrans /dev/hd1 /hurd/isofs /mnt' and
stuff like that, but it doesn't seem to work..

2) I've installed the Grub 0.5 package as a Debian package, but I haven't
been able to install Grub as a bootloader on my hard drive. My boot disk
uses Grub 0.4, and I suspect this is the problem. Where do I find a Grub
0.5 bootdisk? (I'd better RTFM, but I'm currently downloading some
packages under Linux.. ah, it was already done. I'd better reboot into
Hurd. :)

Anyway, it seems like a real interesting project even though it's far from
perfect yet. If I have the time, I will probably look into porting some
packages when I get things working a little more (I am a Debian
developer).

(CC:s to me are welcome although I follow the lists)