Re: Sources for J2 CDs

Bharata B Rao wrote:
> I am using Debian GNU/Hurd from the J2 CDs.
> ([Debian GNU/Hurd J2 _Sid_ - Unofficial hurd-i386 Binary-[1,2,3,4] (20021006))
> Where can I get the sources for this installation ? Specifically I am looking for the Hurd-0.3 sources that comes with this distribution.

I don't think there exist any specific source debs - try checking out
the source from CVS instead.

   http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/hurd/

The source tree contains a debian/ directory, so you can run
dpkg-buildpackage. Unless something is very broken this should
do the trick for you.

Regards
 /Joachim

--
Joachim Nilsson :: <joachim AT vmlinux DOT org>
+46(0)21-123348 :: <http://vmlinux.org/joachim/>