Deb sources

Hi, I want to confirm that the deb and deb-src lines I have in my /etc/apt/sources.list file is correct:

deb http://jk.fr.eu.org /debian/hurd-installer/mirror sid main

deb-src http://jk.fr.eu.org /debian/hurd-installer/mirror sid main

If that’s correct, why am I having trouble installing packages via apt-get? I started up the pfinet translator as described in http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install. Because I don’t have the ping command installed, I ran “apt-get install ping” which attempted to download and install “inetutils-ping”. However, the download just stayed at 0%. I eventually typed Ctrl+C to kill the operation.

Any ideas? Thanks.

God bless

David Hiran Watson

e: hiranwatson@gmail.com